Friday, January 21, 2011

Simply Rae

Hello everyone! My name is Rakaeja Nickson, and I am from Raleigh, Mississippi. I am a sophomore here at the University of Southern Mississippi majoring in Biological Sciences. My goal is to become a pharmacist and work in a chain store. I'm thinking somewhere such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or CVS. I am a member of I.D.E.A.L. Women and the Afro-American Student Organization. I own four horses named Trixie, Jim, Blazer, and Susie. I have the most amazing boyfriend, and his name is Justin. My favorite colors are yellow and red. I am quite an experienced writer. Honestly, English is my favorite subjects. Becoming a high school English teacher is really what I want to do with my life, but I'm choosing to become a pharmacist because of the money. But that's another topic....lol. When it comes to writing, my favorite things to write are research papers, persuasive essays, and narrative essays. In high school, I received the top average award in English II, English III, and English IV. I recall one of our essay topics being "Life is like a bowl of cherries". Once given this topic, I had a feeling that it was going to be very difficult. However, it only required a little thinking. After much thought, I wrote a beautiful paper and received a 98. :) Upon completion of this course, I hope to gain a better understanding of linking writing to more media sources. I think my main trouble in this course will be finding the time to do all the homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment