Tuesday, October 4, 2011

She's On Fire (:

After reading "The Myth of Vaginal Orgasm", a lot of questions have been answered. I recall being in high school and being the only virgin among my close group of friends. I would often ask them how "it" felt. An orgasm that is...and they would explain that it could not be described. As Krystal Nicole would say, "It's the best feeling ever." A year later, I beaome sexually active myself.  However, I did not get the effect that they were boosting about. I could not have an orgasm. I began to talk about it with my mom, aunts, and cousins, and they simply replied that the person I was having sex with was not doing it right. I knew that I enjoyed my boyfriend's sex back then so I did not believe that it was his fault. HOWEVER....knowing what I know now..it was his fault.
 My present belief is that I 100% agree with the conception that the clitoris has to be stimulated. My current boyfriend has great success in making sure that I achieve orgasm with each sexual encounter, and I absolutely love it.
"The Myth of Vaginal Orgasm" also explained how the vagina does not actually have sensitive nerves in it. This explains a lot. Our vaginas are used as tools in order to help men achieve their erections. I  personally do not have a problem with it. I love my boyfriend and will do whatever is necessary to please him. Sex feels great, and it can really bond a couple together when feelings and love is involved. With that being said, I would like to point out that I do not believe/practice casual sex. Sex should be with a person that you have genuine feelings about and not just someone who you find physically attractive.
My feelings about my own body has changed a lot too. Through reading this article and experimentation with my partner, I have found the exact ways that my body likes to be touched in order to help me achieve more orgasms. I'm becoming more comfortable with my body. For as my need for a partner:  No, a partner is not NECESSARY at all for a woman to achieve an orgasm. However, a partner is necessary for compassion, love, and intimacy. I challenge my fellow classmates and myself to go out and discover more about our bodies in order to enjoy sex more. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment